Upstart is quick and easy
Get your rate
It takes less than 5 minutes to check your rate—and it won’t affect your credit score.²
Most customers are instantly approved with no paperwork required.³
Once approved, you could get your funds in 24 hours or less.⁴
We've helped more than 2.8 million customers⁵
You could get a personal loan in minutes
Won't affectyour credit score¹
* All personal loans through Upstart offer a fixed interest rate and range between 6.4% - 35.99% based on 5-year rates offered in September 2023. Your APR will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will be approved.
1. When you check your rate, we check your credit report. This initial (soft) inquiry will not affect your credit score. If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, we do another (hard) credit inquiry that will impact your credit score. If you take out a loan, repayment information may be reported to the credit bureaus.
2. If you accept your loan by 5pm EST (not including weekends or holidays), your funds will be sent on the next business day.
3. The majority of borrowers on the Upstart marketplace are able to receive an instant decision upon submitting a completed application, without providing additional supporting documents, however final approval is conditioned upon passing the hard credit inquiry. Loan processing may be subject to longer wait times if additional documentation is required for review.
4. In March 2023, 63% of Upstart customers received their funds in 24 hours upon approval and signing the promissory note.
5. As of 9/30/2023, across the entire Upstart marketplace.
Upstart is not the lender for this product. All loans on Upstart's marketplace are made by regulated financial institutions.